- Please send your previously unpublished work of fiction, poetry, or review of a book, poetry, play, exhibition, event, art festival, film, TV series, or documentary in a word file to Bengaluru Review via email. You can also share your in-depth essays and translated work for publication. Send your emails to email@example.com.
- We also accept reviews and photo essays of old cafes and restaurants, parks, and historical places in and around Bengaluru.
- For reviewers, please ensure that your submission is at-least 700 words long.
- The submissions should be sent by 28th of each month. Late submissions will be considered for the subsequent editions.
- We strongly suggest to all who submit that they read the most recent issues of Bengaluru Review to acquaint themselves with material the magazine has published.
- Please submit no more than one review. Include your phone number and a brief bio at the end of your submissions.