- Please send your previously unpublished work of fiction, poetry, or review of a book, poetry, play, exhibition, event, art festival, film, TV series, or documentary in a word file to Bengaluru Review via email. You can also share your in-depth essays and translated work for publication. Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also accept reviews and photo essays of old cafes and restaurants, parks, and historical places in and around Bengaluru.
- For reviews, please ensure that your submission is at-least 700 words long. Photo stories can be shorter, while essays can be longer. If you are sending poetry, please send at least 8-10 unpublished poems for publication.
- Include your phone number and a brief bio along with the submissions. Also share relevant social media handles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Send your submission in MS Word (.doc/.docx) file.
- The submissions should be sent by the last day of the month. Late submissions will be considered for the subsequent editions.
- We strongly suggest to all who submit that they read the most recent issues of Bengaluru Review to acquaint themselves with material the magazine has published.